Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow, how time flies!!! | Omaha Portrait Photographer

Thank you to everyone that was involved in my portfolio building adventure. It was an awesome experience and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you!!! I have gained so much from the experience and met alot of great new friends in the process.

New clients, you will be able to find information about booking your session here. please take some time to look around as prices and policies have changed a bit. If you have any questions please drop me an email and I would be happy to help in any way I can. I will be updated things around here so keep an eye out!

I look forward to working with everyone, new clients and returning ones!

And we can't have a post without pictures, here are my favorite twins!!!!

Aren't these shirts the best, twice the cuteness!!! Love you boys and miss you already!!!!


All clients currently booked your prices are locked in to the previous prices for
30 days after your gallery is posted, as per your session agreement.

No comments: